|
7 members (Guy E. Trepanier, CTthomas, texritter, Gary E. Andrews, Sunset Poet, Everett Adams, 1 invisible),
21,252
guests, and
5,554
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 47
Serious Contributor
|
OP
Serious Contributor
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 47 |
Listen thank you very much, I see we think a like when it comes to interpreting our music, nor am I ashamed to use software to help me get the music across as long as I dont use it as a handycap. So I'm gonna go over to the theory forum. and thanks for pointing me in these directions I'll just do a search in a plain english search engine like ask.com and see where it takes me. Thanks again
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,050
Posts1,185,699
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|