|
5 members (Everett Adams, bennash, Gary E. Andrews, texritter, 1 invisible),
72,021
guests, and
5,626
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/29/26 02:00 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,541
Top 100 Poster
|
OP
Top 100 Poster
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,541 |
Hi Dano, Thanks for being here for me, and in my corner. I just think you are all fantastic here. My JPF friends, from all over the world. I am so proud, that I have made it to an Assistant Manager.  You know Dano, others get actually threatened by you bettering yourself, but if they only new hah. It's not to big note myself, or to boss anyone around, it's about making it to where I am today, for me, cause golly gosh, it's been so hard. I will be a good Assistant Manager, cause I am very caring, I am a team player, I want to keep others safe, be happy, and more. Yipee! Your friend Michele
Last edited by Michele Bolton; 08/06/08 04:26 AM.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,056
Posts1,185,711
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|