|
6 members (texritter, CTthomas, Guy E. Trepanier, Everett Adams, Michael W. Brown, 1 invisible),
70,749
guests, and
6,021
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,541
Top 100 Poster
|
OP
Top 100 Poster
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,541 |
Good morning Everette
I do believe there is some one there, cause of what I experienced. Before I lost control, I woke with a fright one night, and a tall man was standing at the end of my bed, and when I looked at him he turned away. I was so frightened by it, I jumped out of bed and went through the whole house shaking really bad, thinking he was in my house. Also another night just before I lost control, he was there again, I was a little girl walking with him, holding his hand skipping along, but what was really scarey, I was looking back at myself laying there as an adult, dressed in white, with the biggest light around me, the wind was blowing, and I thought I was dead, and I thought I was nuts.
Today, I have a diary, that I kept, as my ex that hurt me really bad, he actually wrote about me in this diary. Pretty sick!
When I lost control, I had found this diary at some point, and I also wrote in this diary, retaliated my anger, wrote about what was happening, the hurt and the confusion, and what I was feeling & happening to me at that time. Reading this diary today, I was so unwell and out of control, I am so grateful I had the Medical help that I got. Also, in this diary I talk about that man standing over my bed etc.
Now, I believe, maybe, it was God, telling me, to let my child hood abuse rest in peace, and he will guide me through the huge pain, that I was about to go through. I have never seen or experienced that man there ever again.
So Everette, weather it's God, or Guardian Angel, I probably won't ever know that until I die.
Your Aussie friend Michele
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,067
Posts1,185,738
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|