|
7 members (texritter, CTthomas, Bill Draper, bennash, Michael W. Brown, Everett Adams, 1 invisible),
36,138
guests, and
5,804
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 20,016 Likes: 34
Top 10 Poster
|
OP
Top 10 Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 20,016 Likes: 34 |
Hi Folks, After the interesting results in New Hampshire during the US Presidential Primary there, I thought I'd post a link to a little survey that shows you which candidates support your views on positions the most. www.votehelp.orgYou take the 28 question survey and it will show you who you best match up with from either party. I did it twice with different results on different days, which I suppose suggests even I don't know what I think about issues. = ) (I am on the fence about several of the questions and my thoughts vary by day on the seriousness each issues appeals to me). So when I just took it today, I actually had 2 parties represented in my result... but unfortunately there was only a 10% difference between 2nd and last place. So it seems that either I have half Republican and half Democrat meaning I am truly Independent... or the candidates all believe pretty much the same things.. I think it's the former.. but I am curious as to what results you guys come up with. So take the quiz and let me know what you learn. I feel like the second time I took it better reflected who I actually thought going in that I most supported. (My top Rep and top Dem came out 1-2). Unfortunately for me, I am not sure either of them will get the nomination. So what did you learn? Brian
Brian Austin Whitney Founder Just Plain Folks jpfolkspro@gmail.com Skype: Brian Austin Whitney Facebook: www.facebook.com/justplainfolks"Don't sit around and wait for success to come to you... it doesn't know the way." -Brian Austin Whitney "It's easier to be the bigger man when you actually are..." -Brian Austin Whitney "Sometimes all you have to do to inspire humans to greatness is to give them a reason and opportunity to do something great." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|
Entire Thread
|
Wednesday, January 9th, 2008
|
Brian Austin Whitney
|
01/10/08 12:01 AM
|
Re: Wednesday, January 9th, 2008
|
Kevin Emmrich
|
01/10/08 12:40 AM
|
Re: Wednesday, January 9th, 2008
|
Jody Whitesides
|
01/10/08 01:09 AM
|
Re: Wednesday, January 9th, 2008
|
ben willis
|
01/10/08 01:31 AM
|
Re: Wednesday, January 9th, 2008
|
Brian Austin Whitney
|
01/10/08 02:14 AM
|
Re: Wednesday, January 9th, 2008
|
Bob Cushing
|
01/10/08 02:30 AM
|
Re: Wednesday, January 9th, 2008
|
Jody Whitesides
|
01/10/08 03:41 AM
|
Re: Wednesday, January 9th, 2008
|
Scott Campbell
|
01/10/08 04:54 AM
|
Re: Wednesday, January 9th, 2008
|
Jean Bullock
|
01/10/08 06:40 AM
|
Re: Wednesday, January 9th, 2008
|
Scott Campbell
|
01/10/08 06:13 PM
|
Re: Wednesday, January 9th, 2008
|
Ray E. Strode (D)
|
01/10/08 08:42 PM
|
Re: Wednesday, January 9th, 2008
|
Brian Austin Whitney
|
01/10/08 06:53 AM
|
Re: Wednesday, January 9th, 2008
|
Jean Bullock
|
01/10/08 08:44 AM
|
Re: Wednesday, January 9th, 2008
|
John Hoffman
|
01/10/08 04:29 PM
|
Re: Wednesday, January 9th, 2008
|
Brian Austin Whitney
|
01/10/08 04:50 PM
|
Re: Wednesday, January 9th, 2008
|
Joanne Lurgio
|
01/10/08 08:56 PM
|
Re: Wednesday, January 9th, 2008
|
John Hoffman
|
01/11/08 04:21 AM
|
Re: Wednesday, January 9th, 2008
|
Patrick Bryant
|
01/11/08 07:20 AM
|
Re: Wednesday, January 9th, 2008
|
Brian Austin Whitney
|
01/11/08 07:47 AM
|
Re: Wednesday, January 9th, 2008
|
Mike Dunbar
|
01/13/08 01:44 AM
|
Re: Wednesday, January 9th, 2008
|
Brian Austin Whitney
|
01/13/08 06:41 AM
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,082
Posts1,185,776
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
|