One or two eggs cooked on low heat in Olive Oil and with a little garlic, (every other day for the garlic). Whole wheat toast, one slice. Thin good oil butter like product. Half caffeine Dunkin Donuts home brewed coffee, (our own blend to make it light), and a handful of fish oil pills, MSM, Co-Q10, L-Agrenine.(Sp), and Coral Calcium with 73 trace minerals. HMMMM! Those trace minerals are awesome! I may top it all off with a big helping of colon cleanse!

Ahhhhh Breakfast!

Even if I get to sleep by 5 am, I will be up by 9 and will eat then. Usually eat around 9 regarless. If I'm up before that, I will usually just have water and then coffee,,,then cook around 9. Cindy gets fed for all breakfasts. Sometimes I will do whole wheat pancakes,,,,which have really gotten good since first coming out with them. I use soy "milk" in them. No one can tell either. We have been off moo moo milk for about ten years now. BIG difference in a couple of areas. Skin, sinuses, digestion, and more absorption of calcium is permitted, as there isn't the usual mucus lining in the stomach as well as in the throat.

John,
Chef of the future!



Actually a Member Since 1996 or 97 (Number One Hundred Something).
https://www.soundclick.com/bands3/default.cfm?bandID=1409522