|
5 members (bennash, texritter, Michael W. Brown, Everett Adams, 1 invisible),
70,517
guests, and
6,107
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 344
Serious Contributor
|
OP
Serious Contributor
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 344 |
Hi JT-- It's been a bit hectic in my life lately...sorry I didn't get back to you right away. I saw your post on the other board...thanks for responding! I am actually returning to the KC area after having been gone for way too long! I was born and raised there. My music genre is a hard category to define, so I usually just cite my influences, and most people get the picture. My two biggest influences are (another local girl) Melissa Etheridge, and Bruce Springsteen, and I also count Heart, John Mellencamp, and Sheryl Crow, as well as the Indigo Girls, amongst those who have helped me build my form. That's really cool to hear about your jingle on Q104...I bet it DOES get repetitive in the mornings, huh? Is Randy Miller still doing the morning show there, or has he managed to get himself fired again? I think you would be a great asset to a KC Chapter of JPF...I should be there in late April or early May...late May at the latest, if I don't explode from the stress before then! Once I'm there, I want to hit the ground running, so if you wouldn't mind helping me get the word out, that would be awesome. (I say awesome a lot ![[Linked Image]](http://www.justplainfolks.org/ubb/smile.gif) ) Anyways...I've gabbed quite enough. Feel free to use my personal email to ask me any questions you might have or give me any input. I look forward to hearing from, and possibly meeting with you soon!!! Thanks, Jaden ------------------ http://www.geocities.com/kitty_caliente :PLEASE VISIT MY WEBPAGE! ATTENTION TO THOSE IN THE GREATER KANSAS CITY AREA: Please contact me if you are interested in a local chapter. Thanks!! 
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,073
Posts1,185,750
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|