Originally Posted by bennash
Originally Posted by John Lawrence Schick
Yikes! It's been three weeks since I've seen a placement. mad Did the sync industry hit rock bottom? Last placement was the beginning of September on "The Daily Show". I'm waiting for the Armageddon. AI will bring it on! Did anyone else read "One Second After"? A chilling book by William R. Forstchen. It ain't going to be pretty. Pretty awful.


I'm not reading that . Every AI movie is the same . they kill the humans and take over the planet . You can see it coming in every movie . I'm bored switch off .
I'll take that back . there is one worth watching . The Alien Resident . that is hilarious. All the adults see human DR Harry . This kid Max can see him as an alien . This kid knows who I am , I'll have to kill him. That is funny .

It's not an AI story. Its fiction based on facts. Here's the synopsis:

Synopsis of One Second After by William R. Forstchen
"In One Second After, a small North Carolina town is plunged into chaos when an electromagnetic pulse (EMP) attack disables all modern technology in one instant, thrusting the nation back into a primitive age. The story follows John Matherson, a history professor and former Army officer, as he struggles to protect his family and community, rationing scarce supplies, and adapt to a society that has effectively collapsed".

You'll love the read Ben!