Originally Posted by John Lawrence Schick
Yikes! It's been three weeks since I've seen a placement. mad Did the sync industry hit rock bottom? Last placement was the beginning of September on "The Daily Show". I'm waiting for the Armageddon. AI will bring it on! Did anyone else read "One Second After"? A chilling book by William R. Forstchen. It ain't going to be pretty. Pretty awful.


I'm not reading that . Every AI movie is the same . they kill the humans and take over the planet . You can see it coming in every movie . I'm bored switch off .
I'll take that back . there is one worth watching . The Alien Resident . that is hilarious. All the adults see human DR Harry . This kid Max can see him as an alien . This kid knows who I am , I'll have to kill him. That is funny .

Last edited by bennash; 09/24/26 06:16 PM.

We’re all built from the same dust and dreams,
Different roads, but the same means.