Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,572 Likes: 143
Top 100 Poster
|
Top 100 Poster
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,572 Likes: 143 |
I doubt any of you guys are going to pitch to Jason Blume . Ai or not. I guess it's a bunch of rhetoric instead of going in the studio yourself. So you waste your life away on bullshit and Rick Beato who hates any music after 1968. your like fans in the bleachers yelling at the quarter back to pass the ball. You stink bullshit like that. Just lie it's not Suno , He's lying to you you'll be on radio. You have better odds winning the lottery. Is that a Suno song ? Naw. I'm like Moses without GPS . I never lie Pinocchio. I was not in Motel 6 last night , It sure looked alot like you. Well I'm doing a research for a sin and salvation song. It's called roll in the hay but I was saved by Jesus. Released thru Adultery records. Produced by Andy Atheist. Was she over 18 ? well now were back to Pinocchio.She did not know who the Beatles were , so that answers your question . I see we think you're a menace to society .
Last edited by bennash; 09/04/26 12:30 AM.
We’re all built from the same dust and dreams, Different roads, but the same means.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,083
Posts1,185,777
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|