Originally Posted by Sunset Poet
Ben, Frank,

There is something that you may want to consider.

Your songwriting took a quantum leap up when you started leaning heavily on AI to write lyrics.
The all-of-a-sudden jump in quality was remarkable.

It seems that you are involving AI early in your songwriting process,
And then involving AI heavily in the production of the songs where the music is developed.

With the intent of recording them once developed.

That level of AI involvement likely makes your songs un-own-able by you or anyone.
And anyone who wants to use your songs and claim them as theirs is free to do so.

It is reasonable to assume that your songs are legally not your property and not "pitch-able" for that reason.

We are all just doing this for fun.


Im the artist , I do what I want . I wont be pitching songs to publishers cuz it's bullshit . A Curb Rep set free . You will never get a major cut with a major artist cuz you're an unknown .

Thats when I started to record again , I should of did that 20 years ago and not waste my time with publishers

I can write a melody in 15 minutes did hundreds of them . I'm playing with AI melodies for now . No big deal. Is it for fun ? Kinda its alot of work cranking out song after song and recording them , its a sense of accomplishment really . Music gives you a quick mind , Helps in business also . But ya got be careful and not say the Hummingbird sings in the morning lol

I kinda do both use AI for some stuff , edits mostly , Write with cowriters . With out the strong hook . You're dead in the water like 3 chords and the lies. If it was up to me Suno and AI should have never been invented . But it's late now . So take advantage of it . and crack robot jokes lol. You guys act like Suno is your uncle , Its a machine . I laugh my self all the time , you sound like you swallowed Dylan and Waits . Why you still doing this ? Maybe try to pick up younger women again as a hobby . I have more doctor appointments than songs . it's fatal right ? Yes .Well I don't wanna die to healthy . Who's going to sue me Robbie The robot on using some AI lol

Last edited by bennash; 09/06/26 09:32 PM.

We’re all built from the same dust and dreams,
Different roads, but the same means.