|
6 members (Everett Adams, bennash, Gary E. Andrews, texritter, Michael W. Brown, 1 invisible),
42,029
guests, and
5,715
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 150 Likes: 4
Serious Contributor
|
OP
Serious Contributor
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 150 Likes: 4 |
https://soundclick.com/track/15327692Snow Storm In July [Verse] It was the middle of July, ninety-five degrees Cicadas singing in the sycamore trees We were laughing underneath the porch light Talking about places we'd like to go You said you'd never been to a Razorback game I said I'd get us tickets on the fifty-yard line [Pre-Chorus] Then you looked at me with those goodbye eyes And I swear I saw snow falling from the sky [Chorus] It was like a snow storm in July Ice on the ground, tiers in your eyes Middle of summer, but baby, somehow The whole world turned cold when you said goodbye There wasn't a cloud in that blue Arkansas sky But I watched my whole life freeze that night When I saw winter in your eyes Like a snow storm in July [Verse] I drove to our spot out past Sugarloaf Mountain Thinking 'bout the promises we made back then Saw our names carved underneath that old cedar Still holding on though we aren't anymore Our song came softly through the radio Before I realized it, I reached out for you [Pre-Chorus] Then I looked up at that summer moon And every white flake looked like losing you [Chorus] It was like a snow storm in July Ice on the ground, tiers in your eyes Middle of summer, but baby, somehow The whole world turned cold when you said goodbye There wasn't a cloud in that blue Arkansas sky But I watched my whole life freeze that night When I saw winter in your eyes Like a snow storm in July [Bridge] Now every summer when the heat rolls in I think about that night again Sometimes I wonder if you ever think of me Or if you ever miss the life we never got to know [Final Pre-Chorus] And sometimes I still see those goodbye eyes But these days I don't see snow falling from the sky [Final Chorus] It was like a snow storm in July Ice on the ground, tiers in my eyes Middle of summer, but baby, somehow The whole world turned cold when you said goodbye There wasn't a cloud in that blue Arkansas sky Still, everything froze that hot July night Now every summer brings me back To that strangely frozen night--- When love turned cold As a snow storm... In July [Outro] Yeah, the sun still shines on this old town But some nights I still feel that snow coming down
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,081
Posts1,185,775
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
|