Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,129 Likes: 99
Top 20 Poster
|
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,129 Likes: 99 |
Safe to assume, it's not as good dream? Lol, I have a song about a recurring dream I've been having for decades, but its a good one lol.. I'll post Forgotten about it.
I like it John, I think the singer may be singing too pretty, he should try for some dissonance like rest of music.
But it's good either way. Sounds like a slightly off killer jazz standard.
Yes more complete sings would be fun Thanks, Fde! I go through several dreams a night - since I trek to the bathroom three times - ha, ha. I have a recurring dream where I'm working an old job I had. I wake up in the morning tired. I tell my wife, I worked all night, and I don't even get paid for it. That's hilarious, don't tell me they make you pay taxes on it!
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,064
Posts1,185,735
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sometimes reaching a goal earlier than planned is a great achievement. It shows you have worked hard, pushed ahead and made it happen. However, sometimes reaching a goal far past your original deadline, long after you wanted to complete it, and after the accolades you might once have gotten for the achievement are over, it is an even greater achievement. This shows you never gave up, due to adversity, deficit, criticism and those little life detours that end many dreams and goals. In many ways, this is a reason for even more pride!" -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
|