Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 10,904 Likes: 89
Top 10 Poster
|
OP
Top 10 Poster
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 10,904 Likes: 89 |
Frozen in a Dream: http://schicksville.com/Frozen%20in%20a%20Dream.mp3I composed this one in the same year. I must have been troubled during 2018. "So Blue" : http://schicksville.com/So%20Blue%20-Vocal.mp3Frozen in a Dream Words & Music: John Lawrence Schick Sung by Erik TylerI am lost – So alone No way out – Dark Passages Can’t wake up – I’m frozen Frozen in a dream – So strange Is this how life ends? Buried deep inside a dream I don’t want… to be alone So alone… Nothing here… to feel What can I do? How can I leave? Will this ever end? I remember “when”… Trapped inside… this dream Is this all there is? Let me breathe One last breath… Frozen in a dream No way out – All alone Will I ever be again. Day into night Night into day I’m with you You’re not with me… although It seems real Or is it – some senseless dream Where am I Am I so lost? Or have I found you deep inside a dream Is it real? It’s so strange I’m alone But still with you Why are the days and nights…so blue? Where is this place? I don’t know With you? Alone So Blue Music & Lyrics: John L. Schick Vocal: Erik TylerDay into night Night into day I’m with you You’re not with me… although It seems real Or is it – some senseless dream Where am I Am I so lost? Or have I found you deep inside a dream Is it real? It’s so strange I’m alone But still with you Why are the days and nights…so blue? Where is this place? I don’t know With you? Alone
Last edited by John Lawrence Schick; 07/25/26 07:42 AM.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,083
Posts1,185,777
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|