|
9 members (Guy E. Trepanier, Gary E. Andrews, Sunset Poet, texritter, Michael W. Brown, Everett Adams, bennash, 2 invisible),
54,991
guests, and
5,671
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Bill Draper - 09/30/26 02:55 PM
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 12,225 Likes: 54
Top 10 Poster
|
Top 10 Poster
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 12,225 Likes: 54 |
Dom...you sound like the Fox and the Grapes....the Muse is still quite active and you *)()) off Kuya to the extent he banned you.
Kay Lynn started Starfish to get away from the BS here....and she posts at The Muse.
Brian, I am grateful to you for all the years here. The JPF family helped me grow as a songwriter and I am proud of what I have been able to accomplish.
I apologize to you because I was certainly in the thick of the political discussions and they were definitely polarizing. I thought after the first election that JPF might have had some kind of ouitside interfernce stirring up trouble as one main participant disappeared afterwards. But I take full reponsibility for my actions as it was me responding and initiating.
If writing ever becomes work I think I'm going to have to stop
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,059
Posts1,185,716
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|