It's about a
. social gathering place on the world wide web. a
a place where dreams have come and gone, and most people have come and gone

Liken it to a dying bar that posts your picture on the wall, only a few regulars left, but the remains are one bizarre character after another.

They convene for a unified purpose, their dreams are shot, but won't give up without a fight, and they can't seem to pull away from each other, regardless of how much discord and differences of opinion exists

Something about this place brings these few patrons back.

It's an island of misfits who get something out if the chaos.

Now I know you must be wondering, where did I come up with such a strange idea, not sure.

But I need characters , I need a specific time and place. I need a history and an ending

Where will I get the characters from?

Wheels are turning

Last edited by Fdemetrio; 12/08/25 12:19 PM.