|
7 members (Fdemetrio, Michael W. Brown, Andy K, Gary E. Andrews, Bill Draper, 2 invisible),
70,452
guests, and
6,204
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Love Bomb
by Michael W. Brown - 10/10/26 08:09 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 8,240 Likes: 6
Top 25 Poster
|
OP
Top 25 Poster
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 8,240 Likes: 6 |
The entire thing ends up being counterproductive and you end up bringing reproach on the thing you wanted to draw flattering attention to.
But patience does run out.
Ps...I just re-read the first few posts. My replies were to the point and sharp but not insulting, even after having to restate the same points. I took the first hit and replied with force but with dignity.
I stand by what I said. Those guys just wanted to argue. It's not the first time and I'm definitely not the only one who FD has stinkbombed on this site.
Last edited by couchgrouch; 07/22/21 06:47 PM.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,102
Posts1,185,837
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|