Originally Posted by couchgrouch
FD, your posts are really disjointed. Why are you on this topic? Write your own articles. Mention Little Steven. They'll be great.

Gavin seems to be more upset with Tucker, Hannity and Trump. None of whom I care about. He thinks they're liars? Fine. He made my point, as well. If those guys vex him that badly, he can write an article detailing their wickedness.

What either of their recent posts have to do with my article above, I don't know.

Good grief! Discussing anything with you is like wrestling with poisonous jello. I engaged with the argument you made. I pointed out a potential hole in it. That is "making your point."

I'm very familiar with the techniques you use to needle people, on full display here. I've encountered them often. Once you learn to recognize them for what they are, you can just laugh them off.

Yes, I could write an "article" as you suggest and post it here, but what kind of a pompous ass would do something like that?