|
5 members (Everett Adams, texritter, Gary E. Andrews, Guy E. Trepanier, 1 invisible),
56,203
guests, and
6,010
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,652 Likes: 68
Top 200 Poster
|
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,652 Likes: 68 |
I agree, VNORTH and I tried but I failed. To an extent. I think people expect Christians to be marshmallows in the summer of love. That's not true at all as I pointed out earlier.
The same thing happened with my last article, as you can see. In fact, if you do a search, you'll find FD has the final post on many of my topics, going back years. He's ruined countless things I've posted.
Then do a search on ones of his I've killed.
Zero.
The one he posted yesterday has been greeted with crickets. Other than correcting glaring errors, I just didn't care about it. Apparently no one else did, either.
It's not about forgiveness anymore than I would feel the need to forgive ants for ruining my picnic. For some reason he's drawn to what I do and feels a compulsion to ruin it.
It can be grating. But then I feel sad in a way that no one cared about his post.
There is no easy answer. Yes, there is no easy answer, but maybe the challenge is not in the convincing but in the changing of the rhetoric. Having read many of the posts, hardening of positions seems to evolve from unflattering comments....just a thought Steve
Creators of music have a responsibility to their craft. When they have finished using all the notes and words, they must pass them down to the next generation with a simple request. “Use these to create new music.”...Steven McDonald
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,071
Posts1,185,744
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|