Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 8,240 Likes: 6
Top 25 Poster
|
OP
Top 25 Poster
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 8,240 Likes: 6 |
I've got a bust of Snoopy on my dresser.
We have Moses' extensive writings, plus the testimony of his contemporaries such as Joshua. We may disagree on what the word "proof" means and the evidence necessary to believe in the existence of someone from antiquity.
Bruce had his day and that day was short-lived while his career has turned him into the musical version of the Simpsons.
You'd be hard-pressed to find me saying anything negative about anyone's work in the last six months. And most of what I said before that was true, if bluntly stated.
I also haven't said anything political. I feel a little bad about saying what I did about Springsteen but it was a point that had to be made. Most of the Bible is beautifully written literature. Historical and spiritual. That's why I made the comparison. The Song of Solomon is as far above Cautious Man as the Pleiades are above Death Valley.
Last edited by couchgrouch; 07/10/21 12:18 AM.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,099
Posts1,185,826
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|