No proof Moses even existed. It's not wanting to argue. I went to Catholic School, and have struggled with belief probably since I wa Twenty, i didnt question much before then even though i thought how impossible and unikely it was, somebody was always there...

If I thought you were on to something, id be behind you, but you offer nothing but Gospel quotes. Cause I wish I could believe so easily, as i did as a child.

No merit? Please dude, that's embarrassing, The number of years is not even the issue, OBVIOUS FORGERIES LOL

SO people you dont know, from thousands of years ago, wrote 4 books, and because those 4 books have been around a long time, they MUST be the only books there are. ANd everything else is a obvious forgery. Prove that the four are NOT forgeries?

Hate to break it to you but Matthew didnt even write Matthew.... so he couldnt be an eyewitness
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_Matthew I know, only your reference matter.


Regardless of how many years, can you honestly think this was exactly what was said? Who was sitting there writing this down?

3Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven.
4Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
5Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the Earth.
6Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be satisfied.
7Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
8Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
9Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called children of God.
10Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven.
11Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.
12Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.