|
7 members (texritter, Gary E. Andrews, Michael W. Brown, bennash, Everett Adams, 2 invisible),
51,992
guests, and
5,927
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 8,240 Likes: 6
Top 25 Poster
|
OP
Top 25 Poster
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 8,240 Likes: 6 |
I've seen no evidence the Bible is rigged. One thing in its favor (which I've mentioned before) is its honesty in revealing the faults of its major characters. This is completely the opposite of how human institutions deal with their leaders as shown by the modern media and its treatment of politicians it approves of. There's more on that in my previous article. I think. Ps...that information isn't in the article I already posted but I did write one addressing it. I'll post it another time. I may have posted it in that Prophecy thread. Thanks, Perry. 
Last edited by couchgrouch; 07/09/21 03:27 PM.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,098
Posts1,185,821
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|