Originally Posted by Alek
Originally Posted by Fdemetrio


I know Nashville lyricists ave been doing that forever.


Well, he isn't alone on that...
there is such a thing called "songwriting tip & tricks",

don't remember where I found about such a way of re-writing songs (both melody and lyrics), maybe from the book/article by John Braheny or Jason Blume.

Also they mentioned "writing under pressure", i.e. today is 04.20.21, so, author set the task to himself:
die, but write it till 22.00 04.22.21...so. he has 2 days to write a complete song.

2 days are sometimes even too much...
Robin Gibb (Bee Gees) recollected, once they came to the studio for recording...
the engineer met them and asked: Where is your song?"
They replied: "We don't a song yet..."( I just imagine the engineer's face at that moment)...
They said : "Don't worry", then sat down wrote a song in a half hour and then recorded it





Could have been either but John created the entire Songwriter help movement along with Len Chandler. Both were/are JPF mentors and good friends. I still miss the guy. We're getting ready to interview Jason soon for our youtube channel. I already have 32 interviews lined up not counting MAB.

Brian


Brian Austin Whitney
Founder
Just Plain Folks
jpfolkspro@gmail.com
Skype: Brian Austin Whitney
Facebook: www.facebook.com/justplainfolks

"Don't sit around and wait for success to come to you... it doesn't know the way." -Brian Austin Whitney

"It's easier to be the bigger man when you actually are..." -Brian Austin Whitney

"Sometimes all you have to do to inspire humans to greatness is to give them a reason and opportunity to do something great." -Brian Austin Whitney