|
7 members (Gary E. Andrews, Michael W. Brown, texritter, bennash, Everett Adams, 2 invisible),
53,978
guests, and
5,930
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 8,056 Likes: 69
Top 25 Poster
|
OP
Top 25 Poster
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 8,056 Likes: 69 |
"She's A Hanger On" Copyright April 12, 2021 by Gary E. Andrews. E7 O2213O A7 XO2221 B7 O212O2 She's A Hanger On. I let her hang around. She's as good as gone. I know she's never let me down. She's a Hanger On. I like having her around. She's a white gold girl. She got silver everywhere. She's a righteous girl. It's not as good when she's not there. She's A Hanger On. She's a little worse for wear. She's that kind of girl, like you hear about in songs, from a different world. Somehow tonight she got it wrong. She's A Hanger On. She's right where she belongs. She's A Hanger On. I let her hang around. She's as good as gone. I know she's never let me down. She's a Hanger On. I like having her around. She's A Hanger On. I let her hang around. (You can't hear this one, but you can hear others at www.garyeandrews.com ) Site doesn't work with an iPhone.
Last edited by Gary E. Andrews; 10/17/22 02:20 PM.
There will always be another song to be written. Someone will write it. Why not you? www.garyeandrews.com
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,098
Posts1,185,821
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|