|
6 members (KyleCrawford, Gary E. Andrews, texritter, Guy E. Trepanier, Michael W. Brown, 1 invisible),
16,285
guests, and
5,513
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 8,018 Likes: 69
Top 25 Poster
|
OP
Top 25 Poster
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 8,018 Likes: 69 |
"Respect Yourself". Out Of The Woodwork V Copyright January 19, 2001 by Gary E. Andrews All Rights Reserved for the Globe
Chords: G 32OOO3 Am XO221O C/G bass 332O1O
(A Recitation.) Respect Yourself. What else have you got to do, but Respect Yourself? I mean, after all, it's you.
Respect Yourself. Respect your heart. Respect your head. Respect your health.
Respect Yourself. Respect your elders. Respect your helpers, as you wander through this world.
Respect Yourself. Love everybody. Respect your love, especially your girl.
(Sung) I am not a perfect man. I am not meant to be. I am just who I am, and you are just you. You're not me.
Respect Yourself. Respect the time it takes. Take your time. Soon you'll learn to respect that too.
Respect Yourself. What else have you got to do, but Respect Yourself? I mean, after all, it's you. Respect Yourself. Respect Yourself.
Last edited by Gary E. Andrews; 10/17/22 02:19 PM.
There will always be another song to be written. Someone will write it. Why not you? www.garyeandrews.com
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,049
Posts1,185,698
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|