Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 2,230 Likes: 31
Top 200 Poster
|
OP
Top 200 Poster
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 2,230 Likes: 31 |
Thanks for taking the time to give it another listen, Eddie. I appreciate the help and suggestions. I originally had the sax in the four bars of introduction too, but took it out. Maybe I do need to look at preparing the listener for the solo by introducing it earlier. I'm a bit of a sax fan - used to get goosebumps anticipating Clarence Clemmons suddenly bursting into one of Bruce's songs. That might cloud my judgment however  . Great idea about the synth too. This would be a bit of a departure for me, but it might also allow me to inject a bit of the manic treatment Vic mentions. Again, thanks for your great feedback. People have been so helpful with this song.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,099
Posts1,185,826
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|