|
7 members (texritter, Gary E. Andrews, Guy E. Trepanier, Michael W. Brown, Andy K, CTthomas, 1 invisible),
42,871
guests, and
5,962
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 2,230 Likes: 31
Top 200 Poster
|
OP
Top 200 Poster
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 2,230 Likes: 31 |
A new song I just finished writing and recording. All suggestions and comments appreciated. https://soundcloud.com/themysteriousbeings/nervous-breakdownNERVOUS BREAKDOWN Words and music by Gavin Sinclair Will somebody show me how to have a nervous breakdown? Something’s got to give I can’t sleep, but I’m not even half awake now ‘n’ I’m losing the will to live I want to throw something precious, smash it on the floor Grab a stranger and yell, “I can’t take it any more,” Stand up in a crowded room and... just roar But I don’t I won’t Will somebody show me how to get through tomorrow? I can’t go on this way Does somebody have a life that I can borrow Just for a day? Or two, or three, or four, or forever I'm not going crazy, I’m not that clever Just exploding under the pressure Except I don’t I won’t Will somebody show me how to cry a real tear And let someone see it How to make a minute not seem like a year Take a feeling and free it Watch it as it flies under dark skies Naked as a jaybird right before your eyes As I ask you why you’re so surprised But I don’t I won’t
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,069
Posts1,185,742
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|