song called ....1 2 3

by jim cartwright
unpub'copyr't 2003 jc


it was january 2nd year 2003
I remember it as one two three
it was the day that i met her
I'll always remember
i fell in love on 1___2__3


i saw her out walking and we started talking
i asked her to walk with me
she smiled and said yes
that day was my best
I fell in love on 1__2__3

***music break***

she's a pretty lady
she's my sugar baby
I asked her to marry me
she smiled and said yes
she put my heart to rest
i fell in love on one___two ___three

******repeat 2nd versus as the chorus**

yeah __it was january 2nd year 2003
i remember it as one___two___three
it was the day that I met her
I'll always remember
I fell in love on
one ___two ___three_________

one two three

**********using a bluegrass sound**
*******short song**please review**

happy songs

jim cartwright


jim cartwright