|
8 members (Gary E. Andrews, texritter, KyleCrawford, Michael W. Brown, bennash, Guy E. Trepanier, CTthomas, 1 invisible),
22,612
guests, and
5,611
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 28
Casual Observer
|
OP
Casual Observer
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 28 |
"I Want To Keep It" (31/05/03) © 2003 Brian Eggertsen, All Rights Reserved
I'm in the kitchen cooking you dinner, Come weekends we'll do the laundry alone. I'm a jackpot winner, 'Cause I have you to hold and call my own. You're more than I'm worth that I get, Which is why I want to keep it...
Chorus I Want To Keep It Sweet, Soft, Carring, Beautiful. Extraordinary, Mild, Close, Warm, Wonderful. I Want To Keep It Nice, Growing, Red, Romantic. Overall Powerfull, High, Loving, Sensitive.
I want to stare into space together, Drive you anywhere you're legs won't bother. Know we'll be forever, 'Cause I know we can always go farther. Love you more each day bit for bit, Which is why I want to keep it...
Chorus
It's really hard work but it's not a load. If you wear my shirt then I'll rock your bode. People can not get me nakking at you, Because we share secrets between our hearts. We'll share the laughter and maybe some tears. 'For death and after I will want you near. The badest mooding situation blues, Can not ever tear or breake us apart. Tear or breake us apart...
Chorus
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,051
Posts1,185,700
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|