Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 854
Top 500 Poster
|
OP
Top 500 Poster
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 854 |
I dont work with midi controllers often, but I have been trying to use it, I have a laptop now not a pc, and when I use it in cakewalk or any software, I hear the notes a quarter or half of a second after playing it, yet it records in the right time. but its impossible to play to a delay.
I know its a common problem, but I usually work with analog stuff.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,051
Posts1,185,700
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|