|
8 members (texritter, Michael W. Brown, Gary E. Andrews, Andy K, CTthomas, Guy E. Trepanier, Everett Adams, 1 invisible),
56,763
guests, and
6,058
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 48
Serious Contributor
|
OP
Serious Contributor
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 48 |
Christangela
There we were, seemed time again. There we were just like I said. Thinking right, my look at you, Looking here at what's left of me.
No, I could not let you go. For me, it was wrong to even try. I'd think about you everyday, I'd dream about you every night.
It wasn't yesterday, ya broke my heart and went away, To the place where I can't see you, And you cannot see me.
I'd tell you that everything's alright. The sun can't hide forever. I just for once wanted us to rhyme But you can fvck off forever, now.
Passed the time outside the lines. Everything began with you. Notice nevers always change, Reminding me how fast to think.
It wasn't yesterday, ya blew apart - blew away. Everything we talked about. I'll always wondering what you're doing now.
Forgive me, said it was hard to breathe, Sometimes this air gets tight. I forgot around what's right. Why, why, why, why... ...You say goodbye, and I say hello.
c.2003
(Yes, the ending line is a direct rip-off from "Hello, Goodbye" by the Beatles. I've recorded it creatively as the background voice during the break, and it just fits; although the rest of the song sounds nothing like it. Also, there is a personal meaning behind it for me.....so that is why I used it.)
[This message has been edited by jlmeyer (edited 02-25-2003).]
Confuse not knowledge with idea, pain with regret, nor carelessness with happiness. - JLM
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,068
Posts1,185,741
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|