|
8 members (Gary E. Andrews, texritter, bennash, Michael W. Brown, Guy E. Trepanier, CTthomas, Fdemetrio, 1 invisible),
36,955
guests, and
5,986
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 36
Casual Observer
|
OP
Casual Observer
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 36 |
are they any arkansas members around?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 32
Casual Observer
|
Casual Observer
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 32 |
Sorry it took so long to post-- I'm on vacation on Hawaii (my old home-state of 19 years). I live in North Central Arkansas. I'm a singer/songwriter/guitarist, and sometime banjo-picker. I do solo acoustic gigs, as well as classic rock and blues. Whereabouts are you?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 79
Serious Contributor
|
Serious Contributor
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 79 |
I live in Tahlequah, OK, just an hour west of the Arkansas border, so I do gigs/concerts a lot in Arkansas. I do mostly Christian music (contemporary/pop, inspo, worship) but a lot of singer/songwriter, positive country, and also ADOPTION events (due to my "adoption song", Child of My Heart-- actually perform that for public & private agencies in Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas [live] and several other states [via CD now, coming "live" in 2008]).
I was just in Maumelle (north of Little Rock) for three concerts/worship services Oct. 13 7 14th. Small world!
How about you?? Hope to meet you one day soon.
Becky Wright
Becky on CD w/STEVEN CURTIS CHAPMAN! FEMALE SONGWRITER of the YEAR 2008 Dallas Songwriters Top 10 ('06) GMA/Dove '07 1st Ballot-Inspo Song Broadjam Top 10 Songs-OK, Top 10 Religious Pop in the Earth Agape Fest Duo of the Year '06 url=http://www.beckywrightsongs.com] http://www.beckywrightsongs.com[/url]
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 1
Casual Observer
|
Casual Observer
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 1 |
Just now found the post, I'm a songwriter, performer,I play guitar, fiddle and banjo, just released a new Western Swing Country Music CD of ten original songs,that I have written over the years, am getting great reviews, and air play from the Western Swing World. Good to be aboard.
Last edited by ches; 03/24/08 03:17 PM.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,080
Posts1,185,774
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
|