|
6 members (Guy E. Trepanier, Gary E. Andrews, texritter, Michael W. Brown, 2 invisible),
42,801
guests, and
5,919
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 704
Serious Contributor
|
OP
Serious Contributor
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 704 |
Hi, This is davey O. writing. I know this may be a tall order but I'll give it a shot. I basically book all of my shows that I play, although I have been toying with the idea of getting a booking agent. Anyway, I'm trying to expand the area in which I perform by playing regionally throughout WNY, Eastern PA and possibly Southern Ontario, Canada. I have already successfully booked some dates in Erie, PA, and Corning, NY in addition to various places in Buffalo, NY and it's surrounding suburbs. Basically I am looking to expand into regional markets, preferably at coffeehouses, college campus venues, and restaurants that have live acoustic singer/songwriter entertainment and I would have to make enough money to at least cover the expenses of getting myself and my other guitarist to and from. So, I'm looking for venues in: Cleveland and Cincinnati, OH, Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, PA, Boston, MA, Albany, Rochester and Syracuse, NY. Also, my other guitarist is in a wheelchair so, there would have to be handicapped accessibility. Any info on venues can be posted here or just email me at davey3o@cs.com Thanks. davey O. davey O. music (ASCAP) http://daveyomusic.freehosting.net www.cdbaby.com/daveyo1 www.cdbaby.com/daveyo2
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,099
Posts1,185,823
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|