|
7 members (texritter, Gary E. Andrews, Guy E. Trepanier, Michael W. Brown, Andy K, CTthomas, 1 invisible),
45,465
guests, and
5,900
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 411
Top 500 Poster
|
OP
Top 500 Poster
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 411 |
Hi everyone: I'm Russ from Barrie, ON. I'm new to the forum, but I think it looks like an awesome way to connect with others who share our love for the arts. I've been a children's singer/songwriter for 10 years now. I'd be interested in sharing stories and ideas with others who are interested in children's music. http://www.russandjoeyd.net Thanks for being here! Russ
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 219
Serious Contributor
|
Serious Contributor
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 219 |
Dear Russ: Welcome aboard. I think you will find us a very friendly lot, even if we don't post as often as we should sometimes. In addition to this site, I would also recommend the Muses Muse ( www.musesmuse.com). It is fantastic, and run out of Newmarket, of all places. Jodi, who runs it, also comes to the JPF Toronto meetings when she can. Hopefully, we will all get to meet you there. Terry
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 411
Top 500 Poster
|
OP
Top 500 Poster
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 411 |
Thanks Terry, I will check out the muses muse. I grew up in Newmarket, so it won't be difficult for me to get there some time to meet up with Jodi and the gang. And I look forward to meeting you in T.O. someday.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 61
Serious Contributor
|
Serious Contributor
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 61 |
It would be even less difficult for you to get to a meeting, straight down the 400 across the 407 and north on Bayview 2 blocks, 2nd set of lights on the right hand side is the Urban Cafe. 8763 Bayview Ave. I don't think you're on my mailing list yet. What's your email? Val
Val
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,069
Posts1,185,742
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|