|
8 members (texritter, Gary E. Andrews, Michael W. Brown, Fdemetrio, bennash, Everett Adams, 2 invisible),
45,626
guests, and
6,203
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 0
Casual Observer
|
OP
Casual Observer
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 0 |
Thursday April 12, 2001
Hello Everyone, Mary Gardner had posted a lyric earlier in the week titled "For Me". She and I teamed up on a Co-write of it. We hope you will comment!
Thanks! Ron
" For Me " Genre: Country Artist: Single Young Female (c)2001 Mary Gardner & Ron Boyte
v1 Sometimes I feel so lost Here where I don't belong No matter what the cost Tomorrow morning I'll be gone There isn't any doubt It's what I've got to do To show myself I'm stronger Than you
chorus For me Because I've got to stop living for you It's something I alone must do For me
v2 Nothing to cry about My feelings can't be shelved I'm lost as lovers shout I must protect my inner self I'll ride the lonely roads I won't be coming home My bags are stuffed with memories All wrong
chorus For me Because I've got to stop living for you It's something I alone must do For me
bridge I guess I've kissed a toad You never were a Prince It's said there is a cure But kissing's not a wise defense
chorus For me Because I've got to stop living for you It's something I alone must do For me
tag It's something I alone must do For me
add For me
Ron Boyte's address and contact info: 20455 Cr 146 Tyler, Tx. 75703 Ph/Fax: (903) 894-5634 Email: RBoyte7293@aol.com All Material CopyRight Protected All Rights Reserved
Other lyrics and instrumentals can be heard @ MP3 site of Robert Thomson:
<a href="http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/174/ robert_c_thomson.html">RobertThomsonComposer</a>
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 394
Serious Contributor
|
Serious Contributor
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 394 |
Hiya, Yeah I kinda agree about the chorus Ron, but whatever you think. I agree about the bridge, it would be spoken with an attitude!! Ok, well, just wanted to contribute with it! Mary
Go Big or Go Home
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,075
Posts1,185,769
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|