|
3 members (bennash, Everett Adams, 1 invisible),
42,076
guests, and
5,968
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 130
Serious Contributor
|
Serious Contributor
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 130 |
Cool, Nikki! I can feel a lot of angst in this. Very hip lyrics. Of course I'd have to hear the music to tell for sure, but It sounds like a cool Alannis Morrisette, Natalie Imbruglia, or even Avril Lavigne song. I like the disjointed, fragmented thought processes conveyed here. Like the thoughts are coming straight through unchecked by rational thinking. Not an insult to you, but a compliment to the ability to convey betrayal and anger. I don't know how to write like this, I'm much more boring and I've never had a lot of angst, but I like the lyrics, I think they're a keeper!
Thanks for sharing,
Steve
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,099
Posts1,185,826
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|