|
7 members (texritter, Michael W. Brown, KyleCrawford, bennash, Everett Adams, Raymond Byabazaire, 1 invisible),
90,185
guests, and
5,947
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 2,814
Top 100 Poster
|
Top 100 Poster
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 2,814 |
Hi Mike I too have been trying something to grow as an artist...For the last two years I've been on a mission to learn how to play and sing all of my favorite "best written, best crafted" songs...Young at Heart, Blue Velvet, Born to Run ... I've been not only learning them, but "Herbie-izing" them to my own style...I feel that when I get back to writing my own songs again one day, I'll be infinitely better at it ! My mind is giving me hints that it's ready too...I've been noticing ideas are starting to come to me ! We'll see ... I still have not come up with music for a lyric I wrote in 03 that I really want to see come to life in song ... Dang, these things just take time...sometimes ...
Love you brother, Herbie
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,064
Posts1,185,735
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sometimes reaching a goal earlier than planned is a great achievement. It shows you have worked hard, pushed ahead and made it happen. However, sometimes reaching a goal far past your original deadline, long after you wanted to complete it, and after the accolades you might once have gotten for the achievement are over, it is an even greater achievement. This shows you never gave up, due to adversity, deficit, criticism and those little life detours that end many dreams and goals. In many ways, this is a reason for even more pride!" -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
|