Mackie: Thanks for the visit and comments. Faster, more kick? I don't know, I think the chorus tempo is right where it needs to be. Of course, maybe it would sound even better faster. maybe I'll try it out down the road

Jen: Another "verse" vote. I think I will just expand the bridge and call it a verse (ha, ha). Three more lines could add a lot to it. But I don't want to add too much, it is already close to 3 minutes and the chorus rules this one. Thanks for taking the time to listen and comment.

glyn: Oh no, I am out-voted and out-gunned. hey there glyn, thanks for stopping on by.

Zeek: Yea, it takes a lot of effort to criticise in a constructive manner. Keep it up, sounds good.

Kevin


"Good science comes in peer reviewed journals. Conspiracy theories come in YouTube videos. "
Kevin @ bandcamp: Crows Say Vee-Eh