|
7 members (texritter, Sunset Poet, bennash, Michael W. Brown, Guy E. Trepanier, Everett Adams, 1 invisible),
31,493
guests, and
5,855
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 4,037 Likes: 1
Top 100 Poster
|
OP
Top 100 Poster
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 4,037 Likes: 1 |
Hi Brian - Thank YOU .. I am very excited  I don't know who the artist is yet. It is a Broadjam pitch: Album placement: Established female Pop/Country artist needs hit songs I am having the contract reviewed as we speak. I would think once I have submitted all my paperwork, they would share who the artist is.. I am curious myself  There is no 'hold' and no "advance" ~ it is a non-exclusive agreemement ~ Looks pretty standard. It is just nice to get a positive response.. FINALLY ... many thanks for all I have learned right here on JPF through postings,mentors and friends .. Thank YOU .. All the best Joanne
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,083
Posts1,185,781
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|