|
9 members (texritter, bennash, Michael W. Brown, Everett Adams, KyleCrawford, Raymond Byabazaire, Gary E. Andrews, 2 invisible),
82,890
guests, and
6,006
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 621
Serious Contributor
|
OP
Serious Contributor
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 621 |
Just completed and looked over. Thought she was ready to post.
Comments?
Now That You’re Gone (08/19/02)
(A) Now that you’re gone nonetheless there’s still sunshine, the world keeps on spinning, rain does descend. Now that you’re gone life as we know it keeps on evolving, to its logical end.
(A) Now that you’re gone I must continue. To wake up each morning like mornings before. Now that you’re gone I have to bear it but the way that I feel is so hard too ignore.
(B) Oh! I cannot stop my whole world from turning and there are those things I cannot contain. Like the weight in my heart each waking moment, or the dreams every night that bring me such pain.
(A) Now that you’re gone I’ll have to hold on too. All that was special, all you held dear. Now that you’re gone I’ll live every moment. As if it were my last and that your were here.
(B) I cannot choose the path that I travel, I must accept what Fate holds in store. I only know that I’ll walk the beaches with your memory ‘long sandy shores.
Copyright © 2002 by Douglas Murphy
------------------ "You can do what ever you want to do where ever you want to go. It's up to you." John Denver
|
|
|
|
Entire Thread
|
Now That You're Gone
|
douglas
|
08/20/02 03:07 AM
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,064
Posts1,185,735
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sometimes reaching a goal earlier than planned is a great achievement. It shows you have worked hard, pushed ahead and made it happen. However, sometimes reaching a goal far past your original deadline, long after you wanted to complete it, and after the accolades you might once have gotten for the achievement are over, it is an even greater achievement. This shows you never gave up, due to adversity, deficit, criticism and those little life detours that end many dreams and goals. In many ways, this is a reason for even more pride!" -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
|