|
7 members (Gary E. Andrews, texritter, bennash, Michael W. Brown, Guy E. Trepanier, CTthomas, 1 invisible),
38,797
guests, and
6,032
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 384
Serious Contributor
|
OP
Serious Contributor
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 384 |
Hi Folks.. I posted this one a while back, but my pc. Been down for a while and now I lost alot of my lyrics. So I have to through all the prints and type 'em in again...it really sucks..well, please critique, thanks!!!
Best Wishes,
Brian.
"This is Goodbye" © 2002 Brian Eggertsen, All Rights Reserved
Verse 1: I read the same old stories When I look into your eyes I'm getting tired of it I need a change in my life Some new promises to keep And a fresh love to go A small taste of the future So I can fin'ly grow
Chorus: This is goodbye (Goodbye) This is farewell (Farewell) You're no longer mine (You're no longer mine) Look I told ya' (Told ya) No more crying (Crying) This journey's over (This journey's over) This is Goodbye...
Verse 2: You don't seem to realize We're not one anymore It's seven months and counting My name's not on the door I left did you forget Did I leave you in doubt But just for the sake of it I'll tell you for real now
Re-chorus:
Bridge: So sad to see you on your knees So sad you call my up thinking It helps crying and beggig please Pretending like nothing has changed Don't bother calling I'll just let it ring I moved on while you stayed the same
Re-Chorus:
|
|
|
|
Entire Thread
|
This is Goodbye!!
|
Ezt
|
05/12/02 04:18 AM
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,081
Posts1,185,775
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
|