|
6 members (Everett Adams, bennash, Gary E. Andrews, texritter, Michael W. Brown, 1 invisible),
42,029
guests, and
5,715
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 8,574
JPF Mentor
|
JPF Mentor
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 8,574 |
Tom, Congrats on this. I'll see you Thursday and will look at the contract before we meet. I expect it to be a standard license library contract, also I've seen that Idigi has gotten some good comments on the license library review site. Nice to get one this soon out of the gate. Yes, I'm a slow internet cowriter, mostly because there ain't no money in it, LOL. I don't cowrite songs to get paid for demoing them, so I never charge for my services on demos with cowrites. And, it takes ten to twelve hours for me to write music for, and demo a song like "Alright With You." So I often bump cowriting for things like making money or bouncing my grandbaby on my knee. This sure worked well, though. Now I just wrote a song with Lee Arten that's only taken months, waiting to see if he likes it, and I've got a deadline to finish one this week for Tom Shea and Justice. Then comes another song with Sam Wilson, and back to you. For live cowriting, I write with Razzy Bailey and Joanne Cash, plus I've done a little with Bill Robinson that we may finish one day. I'm thinking in the future, I might cruise the lyric boards and PM folks on any that catch my eye. That ought to keep me going for the next ten years  Again, congrats and thanks for the opportunity to work with your fine lyrics. Mike
You've got to know your limitations. I don't know what your limitations are. I found out what mine were when I was twelve. I found out that there weren't too many limitations, if I did it my way. -Johnny Cash It's only music. -niteshift Mike Dunbar Music
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,081
Posts1,185,775
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
|