|
1 members (bennash),
5,598
guests, and
751
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/29/26 02:00 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,139
Serious Contributor
|
Serious Contributor
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,139 |
Hi everyone, I have to agree with Heidi.And not everyone LOVED Elvis,but that doesnt change the fact that he was the "King of Rock and Roll",just as Michael Jackson is the "King of Pop".Love him or hate him,everyone knew of him.As far as him being a freak,I guess youwould have to define freak.I think he was a human being with great dreams and ambition,but had mental problems due to his upbringing(not to mention all of the horrible accusations).I feel that he was an entertaiment genius.It's because of the "freaky"way that he lived his life,that so much attention was drawn to him.He was a child trapped in a mans body,and my heart goes out to those who really knew him and loved him.So many people will remember exactly where they were and what they were doing when the first heard that our precious "King of Pop"was gone.....I know I will. Michelle
*****You know I'm a dreamer,but my heart's of gold*****Motley Crue
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,053
Posts1,185,707
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|