|
6 members (bennash, texritter, Michael W. Brown, Everett Adams, 2 invisible),
70,342
guests, and
6,107
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 29,275
Top 10 Poster
|
OP
Top 10 Poster
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 29,275 |
HIDee Mz Jeannie B!
USED to have one at FreeYellow...then they started Chargin' $15-a-Month & we took it off. Also...Major Suppliers like Howard Miller now make ya get a Dealer Number + OK to sell Online...AND ya can ONLY discount Up To 1/3 off. OR they kill your Business.
So...we hope folks get their Prices Elsewhere...THEN give us a Phone Call...(813)-876-2707..& we'll give ya a Quote that usually results in a sale. (We pay the Freight, too.)
Fans have tapered-off to practically nill..Clock Sales are at an alltime Low..due to The Economy. I've got Both Shop Bldgs Up-For-Sale, am Officially "Retiring" & Off to Travel when they finally do sell. But...I can (so far) STILL come up with some Bargains..& perhaps as I'm working, part-time, outta my House we're keeping as "The Retirement House", I can still come up with Whatever Ya Want. I expect to be Repairing Clocks the rest of my days..unless, unlikely as it is at My Advancing Age, I get some Musical Hits out there.
Tampa's Museum of Science & Industry's interested in a Fan Exhibit..but has to hunt-up a Corporate Sponsor. I'm saddled with Storing 1500 Fans I collected that are about to be "Homeless"...will probably photo & catalogue 'em when I'm "Retired" & finally write the Book on 'em I was SUPPOSED to do for Schiffler Publishing back in '99..when I procrastinated on it & got back into Songwriting. (I balked 'cuz my Photog Chum lost his job at Disney/couldn't take the 800 pics they wanted/I didn't really have the time....back then.) Might...soon.
Anyhews, got time of your own, come visit us in Tampa while the Biz is still goin'..full-tilt..at the Kennedy/MacDill Intersection..Open 12:30-6, Tues-Sat. (There's about 600 Fans on-display in the Clock Shop..heh..& ya get a Crash Course in Fan Development at the Slightest Mention of Their "Coolness"..) ;-)>
Best Wishes & a Big Hug, Ol' Stan
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,073
Posts1,185,748
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|