O.K., y'all have just gotten this moving right along. I think the biggest problem is trying to be o.k. and allowing gas to be $10 a gallon. That's something that is hard to swallow. Now, IF I were to get a tax incentive to purchase gas only from companies producing in the US then I would do that. IF I were to also be able to stop gov't officials form going on trips to where ever on my dime, yup! I'd do it then too. The problem is I don't want to pay to have to fix a problem our government made. I didn't vote to purchase oil form overseas, I didn't vote to send billions a year to another country. I want to have say in what's done, not just be told I will do this b/c it will fix something that should have never gotten out of hand to begin with.
Sorry, I have anger problems with all of my tax dollars being spent on things that aren't necessary or reasonable then being told I should save, save, save!!!! I don't want to take it with me, I want to use it all up! before I go. LOL
We do alternative fuel, a real solution not our food source. Not that corn is really good for anything but holding up butter so I can get the butter in my mouth, but, it's canned, so I can eat it!!!

Sorry, off track. If there was a way to have this plan or any feasable plan not kill the poor and working class I'd be right in there with who ever wanted to get the movement going.


Caroline


http://www.myspace.com/carolineholder
http://www.soundclick.com/carolinewroteit

Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them! (Dove Dark Chocolate)