|
5 members (Gary E. Andrews, KyleCrawford, Michael W. Brown, texritter, Guy E. Trepanier),
116,756
guests, and
5,807
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 29,275
Top 10 Poster
|
Top 10 Poster
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 29,275 |
HiDee Bro!
Waal...with Events On TV Inspiring this, let me have some Evil Fun with this Challenge...
"RED" (C) 2008 by Stan Good, BMI
You Bullies that Attend My School Have Bullied Me..Your Last My Days of "Hiding..Sad..Aloof" THOSE Days are In-The-Past..
TODAY I'm Going to Be Your God ("Thumbs-Up..or Maybe..Down?) You'll get My ANSWER with each Shot, I'm Going to Paint this Town...
(CHORUS) Red. Color..of Hate--& Love Red. Color of..Your Blood Red. I Can't Get-Enough Red.
Noone LISTENED to My Voice Even Though..I've Tried Noone Left..ANOTHER Choice For Me to Feel..Alive
Today I'm Going to Surprise You Here Comes.."ANOTHER Me" Today, We're Going to Face The Truth When ALL That You Can See..is
(CHORUS) Red. Color..of Hate & Love Red. I REMEMBER Shoves Red. NOW..You're NOT So-Tough, Red.
(BRIDGE) Oh, I've considered Suicide But I've Got..A Little Pride Now It's YOUR TURN to Run-&-Hide TODAY..NOONE..IS..ON..Your Side........
So Now I've Done My Evil Deed And Everyone's Alarmed.. Your Mem'ry's Drippin' Down My Sleeve I'm YET to be Disarmed
The Voices Yell to "Give it Up" I Know I Really SHOULD But ARE You Really Dead-Enough? A Few MORE Shots sound Good..& then it's
(CHORUS)] Red. Color of Love & Hate Red. Guess It's All-too-Late Red. When You Sealed Our Fate Red.
Red. Now It's "Fade-to-Black" Red. You CAN'T "Take-it-Back" Red. It's Your LAST Attack, Red.
(C) 2008 by Stan Good, BMI All Rights Reserved.
Last edited by "TampaStan" Good; 02/15/08 12:51 AM.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,067
Posts1,185,738
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sometimes reaching a goal earlier than planned is a great achievement. It shows you have worked hard, pushed ahead and made it happen. However, sometimes reaching a goal far past your original deadline, long after you wanted to complete it, and after the accolades you might once have gotten for the achievement are over, it is an even greater achievement. This shows you never gave up, due to adversity, deficit, criticism and those little life detours that end many dreams and goals. In many ways, this is a reason for even more pride!" -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|