Sent out three more today and received one from Joe Wrabek. Oh me, oh my. My wife is calling up friends and wants to have a party this weekend so everyone can join in the laughter. Great album, Joe.

The funniest part of the whole thing ... well, that's not true - the lyrics are the funniest part. And the business card was really great! Let's just say one of the funniest parts is the fiddle player. He/she sounds just like the fiddle players here in Texas. When I made my fiddlin' around album I auditioned over 20 players and finally got sick of it and decided to play the fiddle myself. LOL!!!

Of course, it's hard to find anyone around here younger than 80, and all of them played in Texas Swing bands when they were younger. So, at one point I'm betting they were great. Anyway, Joe, your fiddle player reminds me of that experience and I give you 1000 extra points for including the fiddler on your record! Takes guts.

Thanks, thanks & more thanks. Will let you know how many people at the party laugh as hard as we did tonight. Your images (bungie jumping jesus and many others) are still rolling through my brain a few hours later. Thanks! My personal favorite is the rapture song. Most of our friends here are church folks - hopethey laugh as hard as us.

Did I say thanks? Thanks! -Rich