|
8 members (texritter, KyleCrawford, Gary E. Andrews, Michael W. Brown, bennash, Guy E. Trepanier, CTthomas, 1 invisible),
22,481
guests, and
5,592
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 79
Serious Contributor
|
OP
Serious Contributor
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 79 |
There's no way I can trade CDs with every member here.
But, I am willing to trade CDs with 100 people: one of my CDs for one of yours. Like many of you I had 1000 printed up. Sent out 100 review copies, gave away about that many to friends, and sold some 550. Now sales have dwindled to one or 2 a week. So, I'm still sitting on 200 of 'em.
I'll trade up to 100 with fellow JPF members. Send me a private note & we'll swap addresses & my wonderfully made CD that failed to hit the hot 100 billboard charts will be on it's way to you tomorrow morning.
Now, that's a trade!
Once the 100 mark is met I'll make a note here & stop the wildness. Don't have, nor could I afford to send out 44,000. Maybe after the next album I'll be able to afford that =:-)
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,051
Posts1,185,700
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|