I'd like to see more verses contrasting the generations before it turns into adult reflection. There are many. (I teach Jr. High school kids.) "They like spikey, dyed hair and thong underwear." The kids don't know how to say , Yes, Ma'am, Yes, Sir. They sit if front of their computers and play with each other's toys but not with each other (remember shadow tag?) They are physically unfit. And many more.
The peer pressure is unreal. Kids are afraid to say what they like. They are forbidden to wear certain colors or hats and scarves to school because of gang affiliation. Their parents give them things instead of guidance and attention.

Anyway, I like where the song is going.
JeanB

[This message has been edited by JeanB (edited 10-03-2001).]


Please visit my facebook EZ3D PopUps for free papercraft templates. Great for beginners of all ages.

Favorite Sites:
http://facebook.com/EZ3DPopUps
http://ez3dpopups.blogspot.com/
http://harrietschock.com
http://jpfolks.com
http://phillipmartin.com