|
5 members (Everett Adams, bennash, Michael W. Brown, Fdemetrio, Gary E. Andrews),
102,857
guests, and
5,951
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Love Bomb
by Michael W. Brown - 10/10/26 08:09 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 13,618
Top 10 Poster
|
Top 10 Poster
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 13,618 |
Not sure dak I think it got it's start from a little stage trick involving a cigarette lighter and bad digestion, Bob is sort of famous for. Now he is 57 as of yesterday, I think that trick has maybe been put on a back burner, now he is more mature. Soon as I saw those sunburst, I just knew there would be an accident bedcause of them one day. They are so life like. Exactly like a bit of paint spashed about. Graham ------------------ http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/grahamhendersonmusic.htm
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,103
Posts1,185,839
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|