|
6 members (Sunset Poet, Gary E. Andrews, Everett Adams, KyleCrawford, texritter, 1 invisible),
16,408
guests, and
5,509
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 319
Serious Contributor
|
Serious Contributor
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 319 |
Hi Kenna, That is too cool! Wish I could have been there! Please keep us posted so , maybe I could see some of these great writers, and I agree IT is awesome that even the greats sometimes forget a word here or there or change one sometimes, that is the beauty of being Just Plain Folks! BTW I'm still thinking about your other post, I just came up with to many rymes with "snozz" and got confused. lol I'm just a beginner ! lol Have A great holliday season! kc
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,050
Posts1,185,699
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|